Click on any photo to enlarge

Friday, May 11, 2012

Walk to 1400 K Street for Lorraine's 35th Anniversary Party

I can find lots to photograph between home and downtown

Fremont Park- or my front yard, fortunately kept up by Sacramento Public Works and Friends of Fremont Park

The neighborhood is colorful and lively











"This is Your League Life, Lorraine"






Love Dwight's League shirt








These two have graced this blog before so they get two shots


 Helen, I didn't know you were Italian!



Talking about the good old days



Mary thinking about her 35th anniversary party



















 
Back Home Again


5 comments:

  1. Way to capture the memories! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see people i know!... and wow! the League building looks so different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roger...There were several people there I didn't know and I've only been gone for two years. I hear Congratulations are in order. I saw Wedding photos in Central Park.
      Very cool!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am an old timer. Loved seeing the pics and I agree that the building has changed. Loved seeing the photos. I began work in 1985 and left in 1994 and Lorraine was so good to me! Thanks for this blog post on this special day. Joni Larsen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joni, thanks for checking in...Lorraine was/is good to/for everyone!

      Delete